29 August 2009

Erm...nothing to talk much about myself...i don't even know what made up my mind to play this blog....
Erm...i'm just a normal kid trying to survive...trying to find a better life and other sort of things...
             ____________________________________________________________________
This Is James Liaw ^^
He's my bestest best friend and only best friend...he's a good person too and very handsome...sometimes me being with him i can feel envy because of his handsome looks shocking all other beatiful girls..xD
He's 14 thie year if i'm not wrong..studying in RRSS..and a very pro badminton player too^^ Keep it up bro...
         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is BOY BOY xD
Boy boy told me to write about him...he ar???
Erm...a good friend cares people a lot and i mean A LOT...he can even care 10 people at the same time..pro=P
He's 18 this year and studying in Chung Hua too...same school as mine...he's a fat but cute, caring and a happy person to be with...you won't regret being with him...he can always makes you laugh even your in a bad condition...
      
   
========================================================

This is Fionna Sim =P
Fionna told me to write something about her too...
Erm...she's my grandmother=P she's 17 this year SINGLE...want some info on her can ask me for more details about her...
She's a very caring person as well...and can help you solve a lot of problems no matter how hard they are to handle...^^ she's the one who's been helping with my problem for the past few days...Thanks A Lot Mom...i appriciate it...
=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

This Is Peck Check(not sure your real name so put this^^)
Erm..She's a very cheerful and a very active girl and 18 this year quite leng lar...haha don't angry ar if see dao me say you like this...
She's also a caring, cheerful, funny, sot, quite leng, and most of all a fun person de be with...still remember one time me played her a game...haha only me, you and fionna know only...hai sha sha walk out your house look for me^^
...........................................................................................................................................................
Erm...this two ar...well not really that friend with them but they can count as my 'Kai Sing Guo' lo...because this two girls always keep laugh non-stop de...and like to do all sorts of sot sot de things de..  The first one is Ee Ning(14 this year studying in Chua Hua) and the second one is Ee Leng( Ee Ning's de jie jie which is 18 this year studying in Chung Hua too)
These Are My Friends xD (Still Got Others But I Don't Have Their Pictures..Sorry)
......

1 comment: